* The job entails computer literacy with AutoCAD, Microsoft office, Internet applications experience, and preferably fresh candidates are required.
1. Making Autocad drawings of filters and their components
2. Engineering development of Filters and their components
3. Assisting QA by testing of filters and components
4. Input data into ERP database as and when needed
Ashra is a growing company with young people. Ashra has its plants and R&D labs in Pune, which is a one of India’s most industrialized cities.
Ashra was established by R. V. Ramachandran (Ex. Chairman and Managing Director Cummins India Ltd.) in 1982. Initially Ashra was supplying Oil, fuel and air filters to Cummins for all applications. By 1986, 100% of all Cummins OE business was being handled by Ashra. In 1990 Ashra handed over all Cummins business to an American company
Address: GAT No. : 156,157 & 307 At. Sutharwadi Post Paud,
Tal: Mulshi, Near Dutta Mandir Dist.