|Learn How to Find a Job in a Tough Market
|In this tough economy, where many professionals are getting laid off, it is very difficult for one to find the right job that is best suited for him /her according to his knowledge, skill and experience. Moreover, you must know that the job market is highly competitive where you need to follow some steps to keep yourself ahead with a decent job. According to Anumeha Chaturvedi of “The Economic Times” listed below are some ways to find a job in a tough market.
1. Evaluate your skills: According to Sunil Goel, director of executive search firm GlobalHunt, every professional should recognize his/her skills and talent in which they are good at and should look for organizations in which they can fit in perfectly. However, it is always advisable for professionals not to limit their skill sets, which can be only utilized in their field of work, but to expand the horizon of their knowledge, so that during situation of crisis they can utilize it in other fields as well, adds Perry Madan, executive director at EWS Search.
2. Make a list of your options: You should make a list of organizations you prefer to work for by spotting their structures and hiring process. Sunil says, you can make two lists of firms, one should be most desired companies to work for and the other list should contain companies that are not on priority but you can opt to work for a time being, before getting some other job.
3. Look for local opportunities: Keep in mind that there are many companies that are starting their operations across the country, instead of just carrying on with their operations in the metropolitan cities. Likewise, you should know that there are many companies who are extending plenty of opportunities in the Tier II and Tier III cities and also the rural markets. Moreover, they have great plans for such areas, therefore you should try your hand to explore such opportunities instead of hesitating to do so, opines Perry.
4. Start networking: In order to get a decent job in today’s corporate world, it is very important for you to start social networking by following social and professional networking sites like Facebook and Linkedin . By connecting with professionals related to <a href="http://www.dicountwatchshop.com/">breitling replica</a> your field of work, you can get every possible information’s about the latest hiring’s as well as the latest happenings of the corporate world. Sunil, advices that, it is always good to meet with people rather than just calling or mailing them. According to him face value creates a better impact.
5. Be precise: Don’t over exaggerate your resume with contents that can misrepresent you. Inst ead, try making a profile that should be specific, highlighting your work experience, knowledge and skills.
|Top 10 Hottest Careers in India for 2013|
|5 Best Professions for Problem Solvers|
|7 Core Skills for a Tech Career|
|Are You Ready To Take Up These Challenging Jobs?|
|Why 9-to-5 Working Hours Will Become a Thing Of The Past|
|Dreadful Career Mistakes You Must Get Off in 2013christian louboutin outlet|
|NRI Hiring Might be Doubled in India Inc in 2013louis vuitton outlet|
|Woman Who Got Fired For Being Too Prettyreplica watches|
|Top NRIs Who Have Made India Proud By Their Professionscheap replica watches|
|Worst College Degrees Recruiters Haterolex replica|
|Spelling Mistakes Every Smart Person Can Makebreitling replica watches|
|Will Obama's Victory Affect Indian IT Industry Negatively?|
|Top 5 Jobs for Teens|
|Riskiest and Deadly Jobs in India|
|3 Interview Questions That Matters The Most|